What inspired me to do this?
What I deem to be one of the greatest quotes of all time:
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
ALL you need is 5 minutes? Got 5? Sure ya do!!
What and Why are we doing this game?
I want to reinforce that –
“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
Our uniqueness is BEAUTIFUL, it should be embraced!
It will capture our invaluable uniqueness or maybe in some way we are alike, which would be wonderfully unique! Great minds and all that:
I have broken it down to a simple basic “all language friendly” method.
I decided on playing with COLORS.
I had a hard time naming this because:
A) Exercise–sounded too much like work! UGH!
B) Experiment– sounded too scientific. DOUBLE UGH!
C) Game– sounded just right- It makes me think of fun!
Here are the rules of the game:
- Have a pencil/pen and scrap piece of paper ready.
- For each color listed, close your eyes for a second, then write down the first thing that you visualize when you think of that color.
- Then scroll down (no cheating, please), and check out my answers.
- *Please, reply with your answers with only the # beside them. *What you thought of this game (be honest) and please, DO NOT GIVE of MY answers to the game.*Do you feel this is proof of our individuality? If not why?
- Tag 3 friends/blogs you want to join us, reblog it linked back to my blog and let’s see how many we can get to join our unique MEET AND GREET.
ALERT!! If you match all of my answers- email me immediately!! – That means we are twins that were separated at birth!! Ha!
AND AWAY WE GO…
Here are the colors:
Write down what comes to mind when you think of each color??
Okay! now you can scroll down.
5- SPECIAL HINT: I was raised by someone into gardening- sooooo……
Brown -NOT A FLOWER OR PLANT 🙂
CONGRATULATIONS!!- YOU SURVIVED!!
I know it was silly and a bit stupid but WHO CARES??
**Did you forget about life for a few seconds?**
This would be a spectacular time to go check out a few other blogs!
REMEMBER- U R FABULOUS, JUST THE WAY U R!
“The things that make me different are the things that make me.”― A.A. Milne
“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I –
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.”
― Robert Frost
Kind Regards and cow paddies- K