The RunRabbitRun Award
It is with great pleasure,
I have accepted this award from, the utopia universe
who received it from RUN.RABBIT.RUN PTSD ,
a gal who very bravely puts herself our there.
Both are amazing and inspirational blogs, if you have not visited these blogs to date, pop over and introduce yourself to Lotte at run rabbit run and don’t forget to stop by the utopia universe for some optimism.
Both have the courage, many would envy.
Thank you for considering me for this award, that previously was the Blogger Recognition Award. I feel grateful that it carries your personal seal of approval.
My Advice to New Bloggers:
Write and share about anything and everything that inspires you.
Get to know the blogging community, make new connections and you may find you will find some very warm hearted new friends. Join challenges, Meet and Greets. But most of all, put your heart into whatever you post. Remain honest and true.
Thank the blog who nominated you, share the link and award on your blog.
Write a brief story on how you started blogging and
any advice you would give to a new blogger.
Select nominees (max 15)
You will see that all the above blogs are different,and all interesting in their own way, I hope you enjoy.
Please, take the time to visit each one!
Thank you to a dreaming domestic diva for nominating me!! This is quite an honor!!
It is my 4th nomination and it still feels as fabulous as the first!!
Things I must do:
- write a post to show your award
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you
- Give a brief story of why you started blogging
- Give advice to your fellow bloggers
- Nominate few bloggers for the award
- Leave a comment to let the nominated bloggers know about the award.
Because, I need to update that handy dandy toolbox of mine.
Hopefully, I can help a few others update theirs.
Having a chance to learn from each other is a gift! Never ignore the possibility
of the great things you can achieve as a team, striving for the same goal!
There is so much to learn about the behavior of the human animal .
Depression, anxiety, panic, PTSD…. Working together I truly believe:
“WE”- can make a difference.
ABOUT THE AWARD
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
I would like to thank eddaz – Love & Relationships, Lifestyle, Poetry for nominating me. This is a MAJOR HONOR!!
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post).. Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
Kind Regards – K