So I just received a disturbing message from my aunt!
The WHERE the COWS STILL PLAY book, I wrote and published, in the revision, she received…. the first 14 pages are UPSIDE DOWN!
Is this where the fun begins?
1). I have asked for my aunts numbers from her book, and any dates. I am hoping to narrow down exactly when she ordered it. Also, I requested any documentation of the date it was shipped.
2). I have contacted AMAZON. (24 hrs for response?)
3). I believe I will download another proof.
THIS IS Unknown territory!
I ENJOY a good challenge but… 😳
4) I just reviewed unit/books shipped.
I made final revisions early Sunday morning on September 9.
6) On September 9, two books shipped.
7) Then another two books shipped September 10th.
8) I know, the first 9, earlier in the week, were ok.
9) I have downloaded my proof, it looks perfect.
☕️Have you experienced this?
☕️As always, comments welcome!
Haiku for this moment.
Waiting for the word.
Heartbeat is rapid and loud.
Breathe, focus, succeed.
and fingers crossed – K
(Photo and quote from Text2Pic app)