I am always saying there is a positive to every situation if you are just willing to take the initiative to look for it! I truly do believe there is a plus side to 99.9% things in life. It’s all about perception. 🙂
5 Reasons you should date a married man:
1) You hate sharing the remote! Face it, he is more than likely going to spend evenings at home, with his wife. Therefore, the remote is yours! It’s a win, win!
2) You think broken promises are cool. After all, he has already broken the ultimate promise, his vows. The chances of his keeping his promises to you are somewhere between slim and none. How can you lose?
3) When you sleep, you like to take up the whole bed and you don’t like to share the covers! In this case, afternoon delights will probably be the norm. Thus, when you go to bed at night, barring the part of the bed your dog hogs, the rest of the bed is yours! As an added bonus, no one is going to steal your covers in the middle of the night. It’s Perfect!!
4) Family gatherings are not your thing. Here is another clincher that this is the option for you! You DO NOT have to be worried about being invited to his big family gatherings. It doesn’t matter whether it’s birthdays, holidays or family picnics. You WILL NOT be invited! No uncomfortable moments of meeting his family for the first time or having his newest little nephew, spitting formula all over your new outfit! Nope, not ever. His wife will be the one to endure that stuff. How can you go wrong? Face it, you can’t! Here is another check on the plus side!
5) You enjoy living your life in limbo. Sure enough, once again you are a winner!! Envision it, it’s a year maybe two down the road since you started seeing each other. Your relationship is still at the same spot it was in the beginning. A few hours here and there of quality time together and there isn’t “that talk” about moving in together. Nope! You can stay right where you are. Totally confident that you are safe in the knowledge that nothing is going to change in your living situation! PHEW have you dodged a bullet or what!! YOU GO GIRL!!
And that my friends is how we look at things with a positive twist!! Personally, NOT my thing. But hey, someone out there is going to be extremely happy with this list!! ha!
Read, comment and share with each other! It’s a fabulous way to connect!
My CHALLENGE TO YOU: Each of us has a choice. What choice have you made in the last week, the last month or last year, that made you feel good? Share a picture, short story, quote, some prose or poetry with me. Tell me about that choice.
Come back and read what others have shared and connect!
Your story will be shared on this blog…
and I will re-post on Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr
HERE IS MY SUBMISSION:
Change is scary, yet inevitable
Still we resist when it first appears.
Time passes and often without conscious knowledge,
That change we struggled so hard to resist,
Transforms itself into the new normal.And we continue on.....
Yesterday: was the 9th anniversary of the last day I talked with my older brother. He became lucid for approximately 10 minutes before I had to fly back home, recognized me and told me he loved me. 24 hours later his short battle with cancer ended. I have missed him so, it was a day of remembrance.
Yesterday: was the 1st time my son came to visit in almost a year. Something that has been going on for 6 years. We laughed and I regaled silly stories of his childhood. He looked at me like he was amazed that I remembered all those events. I have missed him so, it was a day of celebration.
Interesting Contrast, isn’t it?
It’s my life,
as to how I handle each day.
Yesterday was a great day. I chose to “celebrate” all that the day represented.
It felt good!
“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge — myth is more potent than history — dreams are more powerful than facts — hope always triumphs over experience — laughter is the cure for grief — love is stronger than death.” – Robert Fulghum